How to Fall 35,000 Feet – And Survive. With ComfyPlane’s parachute you are not alone!
You have a late night and an early flight. Not long after takeoff, you drift to sleep. Suddenly, you’re wide awake. There’s cold air rushing everywhere, and sound. Intense, horrible sound. Where am I?, you think. Where’s the plane?
You’re alone. You’re falling.
Things are bad. But now’s the time to focus on the good news. Yes, you might be the only survivor on this aircraft.
Believe it or not, with this parachute you’re better off up here than if you’d slipped from the balcony of your high-rise hotel room after one too many drinks last night.
SUPAIR LIGHT M
Small parachute, great stability and sink rate. Total flying/hooking weight excluding the paraglider weight.
– Cousin Trestec SA. suspension lines.
– Apex Cousin Trestec SA. suspension lines.
– Laminated Polyamide fabric : 9082 NCV Porcher Sport 40 g/m2
– 14 gore.
This parachute is delivered with the following items:
- “Y” reserve parachute risers (145 cm.)
- Two 6 mm rectangular stainless steel Maillons Rapides.
- 2 O-rings
- Reserve parachute packing manual (CD or DVD).
There are no reviews yet.