Platform: Nintendo DS
Myst, the number-one-selling game title of all time with more than 13million units sold, is THE adventure to have on the DS. Myst is one ofthe most well known adventure licenses in the world.
The classic adventure that defined the genre, Myst, brings hours ofimmersive play to the Nintendo DS. Myst is an engaging experience thatpulls players into beautiful yet eerie worlds with unique settings in variedtimes and places. The non-linear game play of Myst is designed unlike anyother adventure game with no instructions, inventory, death or dialogue. Mystis about the experience encountered throughout the breathtaking worlds andenvironments. While venturing through the six worlds of Myst, playershelp individuals trapped in parallel dimensions without ever actuallyencountering living beings by solving a multitude of puzzles, mazes andproblems. Close observation and precise logic will help players unlock thesecrets of Myst.
- Immerse yourself in six worlds (“Ages”) that for the first time include the totally new Rime Age, a new Arctic world for DS players to explore as they endeavor to uncover clues and solve the mysteries of Myst.
- Newly re-mastered Video, audio and new music.
- Solve a multitude of puzzles which will challenge your skills of perception and thought. And Unravel hidden mysteries that will reveal the dramatic events of the islands past.
- New interface The game uses the stylus as the key method of interaction and takes advantage of the dual screens to enhance game play. The upper screen provides information and allows players to view magnified images while the bottom screen is used to access mini-tools and navigate throughout Myst.
- New mini-tools
- Players have a new arsenal of tools at their disposal including a magnifying glass, camera, notebook and map.
- Magnifying glass With this tool, players can closely inspect clues and items as well as interact with them.
- Camera The camera allows players can take a snapshot to use for future reference.
- Notebook Players can keep notes in their diary as they travel through Myst.
- Map The map can aid in exploration by pinpointing key locations.
- Original soundtrack The players experience is enhanced by new music and sound effects that add to the realism of the game.